Schools should provide more attention to the preparation of teachers and students to face first aid and health related emergencies.
The aims of the Tiramisu project are::
- To improve skills and competences of school teachers on First Aid and health and safety
- To test at EU level an innovative transnational training course on First Aid and health and safety
The project is addressed to:
- Secondary School Teachers
- Secondary School Students
The main project results include:
- An e-learning training course for teachers and students on the human being anatomy and physiology
- A First Aid Handbook providing a full set of instructions on "what to do in an emergency"
- A simulation based learning environment to test the capacity to make appropriate choices when facing an emergency.