KTU Vaižganto progimnazija
Project's period (from/to):
01 October 2019 - 31 March 2022
PM - Project Management
Objectives of activities carried out:
The project management is carried out throughout the project period and ensures the correct development of the project activities and the achievements of the expected results.
It is divided into 4 main activities:
- Coordination of the activities
Coordination of the activities
• Planning of all the activities of the project for the 2 years project life
• Participation in 4 transnational meetings of the steering committee
• Organisation of 1 transnational meeting in Kaunas (LT)
• Upload information on the project website
• In progress reporting activities and delivery of yearly reports at progress and final stage
• Constant sharing of solutions and circulation of information through e-mails and skype meetings
• Monitoring of the project state of art and of the respecting of the deadlines in our school
- Sharing the TIRAMISU Portal link and the results of the TIRAMISU project with the highest number of operators in the field of education
- Spreading the TIRAMISU activities and results between associations related to school network, in social networks (Facebook and Twitter), between secondary schools and VET centers
In the framework of this TA KTU Vaizgantas progimnazija has to carry out the following activities:
- Uploading information on project Facebook page
- Translation of the Project brochure in Lithuanian
- Dissemination activities
- Creation of the dissemination reports
It aims to promote the project sustainability. The actions to be carried out are:
• Promote the Portal through the exchange links with Portals addressing similar issues (e.g. Portals providing educational materials for lecturers; portals on education etc.)
• Promote the among public authorities and key policy makers in order to gain institutional consensus and promoting the insertion of project results in policies for Education.
• Involve new members as associated partners
The aim of evaluation is to measure and ensure the quality of all the activities and of the project intellectual output. Both project partners and end users are involved and will have to fill in ad hoc questionnaires.
Description of activities carried out:
KTU Vaizgantas progimnazija participated in the kick-off meeting (1 participant as planned), organized in Florence (IT) (28th and 29th of November 2019).
KTU V.P. also involved 10 associated partners.
During the meeting KTU V.P. carried out the following activities:
- Analysis of the meeting folder with the Calendar of Activities, presenting a complete and resumed view over the activities of the project in all its length
- After the meeting, KTU V.P participated in the production of annexes, in updating the drafts presented.
Preparation for f2f partners meeting in Kaunas (which will be organized 2021 10 14-15)
Dissemination (till 2020 06 30) :
KTU V.P. received by Pixel the dissemination form, carried out 36 dissemination activities and registered them online on the project website.
KTU V.P. translated the brochure in Lithuanian.
Printed 100 exemplars of brochure in Lithuanian + 50 exemplars in English
Dissemination (till 2020 09 30) :
KTU V.P. carried out 37 dissemination activities and registered them online on the project website.
Dissemination (till 2021 04 07) :
KTU V.P. carried out 45 dissemination activities and registered them online on the project website.
Dissemination (till 2021 09 01) :
KTU V.P. carried out 51 dissemination activities and registered them online on the project website.
Dissemination (till 2021 12 31) :
KTU V.P. carried out 60 dissemination activities and registered them online on the project website.
KTU V.P. received the templates and forms created by Pixel for carrying out the exploitation activities. KTU V.P. is currently involving the associated partners and collecting exploitation links (Associated partners involved till 2020 01 31 are 3: eMundus, Trakai Vytautas Magnus Gimnasium, LieDM Association). KTU V.P. is in charge of sending the exploitation material produced to Pixel.
Newly joined 3 associated partners involved till 2020 02 29 are:
Kauno “Santaros” gimnazija
Lietuvos paramedikų asociacija / Lithuanian Paramedics Association
Prienų "Žiburio" gimnazija / Prienai Ziburys gymnasium
KTU V.P. is participating to the internal evaluation of the project's activities according to the evaluation model developed by Pixel. KTU V.P. has filled in the "Evaluation Questionnaire" created by Pixel for the kick-off meeting.
Coordination of the activities
1. Participation in the first partners' meeting (1 participant)
2. Evaluation of partners' meeting
3. Filled in partner's form.
4. Filled in 60 dissemination activities online on the project website
5. Organized 2 local meeting at school, presenting project's activities and plan results to teachers and selecting local team for the development of intellectual outputs.
6. Filled in exploitation form with 7 links related to the information placed online by associated partners
7. Organized seminar (2020 02 27) with LT associated partners and presented the project, as well discussed about activities which could be done together.
8. Participation in the project meeting (online) 8-9th April, 2021.
9. Preparation for f2f partners meeting in Kaunas (which will be organized 2021 10 14-15)