Objectives of activities carried out:
The project management is carried out throughout the project period and ensures the correct development of the project activities and the achievements of the expected results.
It is divided into 4 main activities:
- Coordination of the activities
Coordination of the activities
• Planning of all the activities of the project for the 2 years project life
• Participation in and organization of 4 transnational meetings of the steering committee
• Creation and update of the project website
• In progress reporting activities and delivery of yearly reports at progress and final stage
• Constant sharing of solutions and the circulation of information through e-mails and Skype meetings
• Check of the project state of the art and of the respecting of the deadlines
- Making the TIRAMISU Portal accessible to the largest possible number of doctors, medical lectures in Universities and Medical students, especially those at the undergraduate level.
- Sharing the TIRAMISU Portal and the results of the TIRAMISU project with the highest number of operators in the field of education
- Sharing the TIRAMISU Portal with the highest number of citizens
- Spreading the TIRAMISU activities and results on the most popular Social Network (Facebook and Twitter)
It aims to promote the project sustainability. The actions to be carried out are:
• Promote the Portal through the exchange links with Portals addressing similar issues (e.g. Portals providing educational materials for lecturers; portals on education etc.)
• Promote the among public authorities and key policymakers in order to gain institutional consensus and promoting the insertion of project results in policies for Education.
• Involve new members as associated partners.
The aim of the evaluation is to measure and ensure the quality of all the activities and of the project intellectual output. Both project partners and end-users are involved and will have to fill in ad hoc questionnaires.
Description of activities carried out:
The following activities have been carried so far:
Coordination of the activities:
The first step on the project implementation was to have a review on the project application for understanding the content, for checking the objectives and roles of the EuroEd team within each intellectual output, creating the project Grant chart according to the calendar of activities, understanding the workflow and the implementation steps.
Participation in periodic internal meetings, presenting to the team members the project, objectives, activities, results, establishing task, discussing the activities and ways to implement the project, previous experiences on the project-related activities, and on approaches for the target group, discussions on the project budget. Also under PMI work, can be mentioned the organisation and participation in the 1st Transnational meeting, held in Italy, on 28-29.11.2012; and the preparation work and participation in the 3 online meetings held among the partners, on 16th of July 2020, 23rd of October 2020 and 8-9 of April 2021. Filled in the assessment form at the kick-off meeting and the other online meetings.
Work on financial aspects. Consultation of the financial management folder, reviewing all the templates and all the guidelines related to the reporting system. Performing financial-accountancy tasks. Permanent monitoring of the project implementation in terms of allocation of resources and budget, supporting the production of the intellectual outputs. Work in production of the financial report: Tiramisu_Financial_Forms_EuroEd_10.2019-07.2020
Under PMI, has been included the work for establishing the team members-staff members from EuroEd to work on the implementation of the project activities. The selection of the team members was based on the expertise needed. Work related to contracting, allocation of tasks and permanent monitoring related to timesheets production.
Work done for the PMI task for involvement of schools, as beneficiaries within the project. Discussion with the team members about the possible partner schools to be involved in the project and preparing the documents to be signed. Communication and meetings with teachers for presenting the project and invitation to join the partnership. Support in filling in the project documents about the schools data. Work in uploading the schools data on the project portal.
PMI involved permanent support for the content production for the modules of the e-learning course, consisting of images, videos, external resources, collection of data, communication with the partners, etc.
Involvement in dissemination activities with the aims to raise the awareness to project target group on the aims of the project.
- Participation in dissemination activities, formal or informal, national and international
- Involvement in the project portal
- Participation in transnational meetings where the project has been promoted, distribution of information and brochures
- Participation in direct meetings with teachers and school principals with the view to disseminate and promote the project and invite them to join the project network of schools
- Dissemination of the project on the institutional website and Facebook page.
- Project promotion between local and national schools
- Translation of the brochure into Romanian
- Desk research on the schools which can act as potential participants in the project.
- Printed 100 brochures in English and 100 brochures in Romanian
- carried out 54 dissemination activities up to date
- EuroEd participated in meetings for promoting the project and inviting potential interested associated partners to join the project and support its activities.
- EuroEd was involved in sending invitations for various potential associated partners to join the project
- the link and logo of the project were uploaded on the EuroEd website
- Filled in the exploitation links and sent them to Pixel via email
- participation in the 1st Transnational meeting, held in Italy, on 28-29.11.2019
- participation in the 2nd Transnational meeting, held in Lithuania, on 14-15.10.2021
- participation in the 3 online meetings held among the partners, on 16th of July 2020, 23rd of October 2020 and 8-9 of April 2021.
- production of all the financial documents for the Tiramisu_Financial_Report_EuroEd_10.2019-07.2020
- 5 schools involved (11 teachers and 131 students)
- 54 dissemination events so far
- translation of the brochure in the national language
- exploitation link of the project on EuroEd website + other 10 external links
- 200 printed brochures (100 in English and 100 in Romanian)
- 4 associated partners involved